*Kumar A, Sagar R, Das N, Mehta M (April, 2003). Referral pattern in the child guidance clinic. Indian Journal of Psychiatry; Vol 45, Suppl, pp 42.
*Kumar A, Sagar R, Das N, Mehta M (April, 2003). Profile of children with mental retardation in child guidance clinic. Indian Journal of Psychiatry; Vol 45, Suppl, pp 41.
*Kumar A (July, 2003). Benzodiazepine abuse and dependence among psychiatric out-patients on prescription benzodiazepines. Work done under guidance of Prof. Rajat Ray, AnjuDhawan&Renuka Jena as M.D Thesis.
* Malhotra S, Varghese ST, Kumar A, Balhara YPS (2004). Aggression- a psychosocial perspective. Indian Journal of Social Psychiatry; Vol 20, No. 1-4, pp3-10.
* Kumar A (Jan7, 2005).Dementia as a complication of schizophrenia: Letter to the Editor. E-letter published on JNNP online.
*Pal H, Kumar A (Oct, 2005). Epidemiology of Substance Use. In Substance Use Disorder- Manual for Physician Ed. Lal R, NDDTC, AIIMS Publication, pp 12-25.
*Dhawan A, Kumar A (Oct, 2005). Long-term treatment of opioid dependence syndrome. In Substance Use Disorder- Manual for Physician, Ed. Lal R, NDDTC, AIIMS Publication, pp 77-85.
*Lal R, Kumar A (Mar, 2005). Polydrug Dependence. In Substance Use Disorders – A Physian’s Manual Case Book, Ed. Pal H, NDDTC, AIIMS Publication, pp 66-69.
*Dhawan A, Kumar A (2007). Agonist Maintenance Therapy Using Buprenorphine in Dhawan A, Jhanjee S (eds) Manual for long-term Pharmacotherapy. P 24-37, Published by National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre. Developed under WHO (India) and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
* Kumar A (2006). Clinical characteristics, 6month-9year course, and ICD-10 classification of patients with acute polymorphic psychotic disorder without symptoms of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Research; Poster presentations 81 (37-208), pp241.
* Agrawal A, Kumar A, Balan S, DevKS (2006). Pisa syndrome- The rare manifestation of tardive dystonia. Abstract book, 58th Annual National Conference of the Indian Psychiatric Society, pp24.
*Dhawan A, Kumar A (Nov, 2006). Abuse of psychotropic drugs – An Overview. In Drug Abuse: News-n-Views, pp 3-5. EdsTripathi BM and Ambekar A. NDDTC.
AIIMS quarterly publication with support from MHFW, GOI, WHO India, and AIIMS.
*Kumar A, Chadda RK, Kumar N, Balan S, PrakashSrinivasan S (2007). Clozapine for the treatment of neurogenic bladder. NeurourolUrodyn. Volume 26(4), pp 537-539.
Also cited by-
www.leaddiscovery.co.uk (Breaking Journal Articles along with featured editorial)
www.doctorsguide.com (TopAbstracts in urinary incontinence on 12/02/07, 13/03/07)
www.doctorsguide.com (TopAbstracts in last 3 months on 10/04/07)
www.nhs.newsletter.com (TopAbstracts in urinary incontinence, Health News BulletinNo.51, Feb 19th 2007)
www.level1diet.com (newsletter with match strength of 14.97 published on 17/05/07 as periodical)
www.stroke-research.com (ranked1) in relevance till date with keyword ‘neurogenic bladder dysfunction’)
* Kumar A, Balan S (2007). Fluoxetine for persistent developmental stuttering. ClinNeuropharmacol. Jan-Feb; 30(1): 58-9.
Also cited by-
www.level1diet.com (newsletter with match strength 12.775 dated 26/02/08
www.asha.org (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association)
www.medscapecrm.org (MedScape daily news)
* Tripathi BM and Kumar A (2007). Follow-up and after care issues in persons with substance abuse:Theory and Practice eds.Pratima Murthy and S BalaShanthiNikketha, NIMHANS publication No. 64 p.50-61, Banalore, Deaddiction Centre, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences.
* Varghese ST, Kumar A, Sagar R (2007). Ultradian pattern bipolar affective disorder and chronic antidepressant use. J Postgrad Med. Jul-Sep;53(3):214
* Kumar A (2007). Serendipitous Clinical Observation and its Implication for the Development of Innovative CNS Drugs. P-47.Abstracts of the oral presentation at BIT’s 5th Anniversary Congress of International Drug Discovery Science and Technology Serial II: Advances and Challenges toward Major Disease Theme: Extension on New Hope held at Xi’an and Beijing, China Nov 7-13, 2007.
*Chadda RK, Kumar A. How to help caregivers of HIV/AIDS. A Chapter in HIV/AIDS in India. Ed. Bhatia MS